SLOVAK IT KLASTER
SLOVAK IT KLASTER was founded in 2013 by the foundation members, who realize their business and development activities in the area of Information technology, primarily focusing on cybersecurity.
SLOVAK IT KLASTER is an association of legal entities, which primarily serves to its members. The main priority of the association is to come up with new innovations, creation of knowledge products with the high value, including active cooperation with universities and research capacities.
Association’s plan is to support the mutual coordination of activities of associated entities (its members), to contribute to the competitiveness growth, to represent and stand for them in the relationship with the public authorities and organizations.
Association’s priority is a development in area of the Information technology, primarily focusing on the following:
Cybersecuritysecurity and information systems, asset and personal data protection,
Telematikytraffic information systems,
Big databusiness intelligence
- is to create space for experts’ development in the IT area and related fields, including active cooperation with the educational institutions
- interconnection between business, academic and public sphere with the priority to support the growth and spreading innovations into practice
- Important activity of the association is project preparation to obtain grants and subsidies from the structural funds of EU
- international projects cooperation
- comprehensive offer of consulting and professional services to its members and third parties
- PhDr. Vladimír Melas
- Roman Václav
- Michaela Provazníková